Fast Five With Our Member of the Month - JESSIECA PENN !
(Pictured below with our Personal Coach - Aline)
1. How long have you been a member at the Baths?
I became a part of the Brighton Baths Health Club 7 months ago and have since been a proud, active member of the club.
2. What is your favourite form of exercise here at the Baths?
I love circuit training. I find it's a great way of adding variety to my training and an effective method when I am pressed for time.
3. You are training to be a Personal Trainer – How has Aline been of help to you as a mentor?
Aline is an incredible trainer whom I have been privileged to have as my own trainer but also as mentor throughout my Personal Training course. She has passed on to me a wealth of knowledge but more importantly she has given me the confidence to put my theory into practice.
4. What’s the biggest change that you have noticed to your own personal fitness & well-being during your time with us?
I have always lived an active life and love exercising so personally I feel the biggest change has not been of the physical kind but more so of a holistic change. I simply feel so comfortable at The Baths and love going there.
5. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think about your experience at the Baths?
Jess is currently undergoing studies in Personal Training under the mentorship and guidance of Aline one of our fantastic Personal Coaches here at the Brighton Baths. Personal Training is a fantastic way to achieve results and correct any postural imbalances that you may have.