Kayaking & Stand Up Paddle Boards
Explore our stunning marine environment, and enjoy a unique experience on the Bay in one of our kayaks or Paddle Boards.
Beginners can practice within the safety of our sea baths, whilst more confident paddlers can explore local sites in and around the historic Brighton Baths. The harbor offers interesting paddling amongst the yachts at the Brighton Marina, the famous Brighton beach boxes, Half Moon Bay, and local beaches. If you have more time, you may wish to venture out a little further and explore the waters around St Kilda and Port Melbourne.
We have single and double kayaks or stand up paddle boards available for hire. Our craft are safe, stable and easy to use, and are suitable for beginners through to more experienced participants. Hire includes use of a life jacket and paddle, and access to our swimming and change room facilities.
- Craft rental.
- Paddle and life jacket.
- Use of showers and change rooms.
- Use of swimming facilities.
- Towels and lockers are available for hire for a nominal fee.
- Drinks, snacks, caps and sunscreen can be purchased at reception.
- Please contact us in advance to book a kayak or paddle board.
- Print out an agreement form and bring the completed form to your booking.
WHAT TO BRING:
- We recommend that you dress appropriately for the weather - keep in mind you may get a little wet so feel free to bring a change of clothes and a towel.
- A drivers licence or credit card to leave as a deposit against return of rented equipment.
- Your completed agreement form