The Brighton Baths Health Club have a membership package suitable for everyone. Whether you are looking for a full membership with access to all of our facilities, a swim & steam membership, or a family package, there will be an option best suited to your individual needs.
The types of memberships available are:
- Full memberships include unlimited access to health club, sea baths & steam room, free kayak and SUP Board hire, all classes and a 60 min personal training session to help get you started.
- Flexible memberships offer a monthly option for those who are in Bayside for a short time.
- Off peak memberships are ideal if you prefer to visit during the middle of the day and on weekends.
- Couples memberships provide a special rate when you join up with a family member.
- Family memberships are a perfect way for your entire family to adopt a healthy and active lifestyle.
Health Club Memberships give access to:
- Our State of the Art Gymnasium facilities, both indoors and outdoors.
- Swim access within the historical Brighton Sea Baths which includes 50 meter lap lanes.
- Our famous relaxing Steam Room, which has many health benefits and overlooks Port Phillip Bay.
- A complimentary 1 hour Personal Training and Consultation session with one of our world class trainers.
- Access to a wide range of daily fitness classes, ranging from Beach Bootcamp to Yoga Classes and Meditation.
- SUP Board and Kayak use.
- Children of Gym Members have free access to the Sea Baths year-round. (Children 12 years and under)
Other Membership options:
- Steam & Swim memberships offer unlimited access to the sea baths and newly renovated steam room.
We would love to help you to find the right membership package to suit your lifestyle. To organise a tour of our facilities, or for more information about our membership options, please contact us.
Membership Application Form
Terms & Conditions
To download a Brighton Baths Health Club Membership application form, simply
To assist our members as they embark upon their journey towards health and wellbeing, we offer our new members a complimentary 55 minute personal training session with one of our highly qualified trainers.
This complimentary session is available to all new members joining on a twelve month or direct debit membership.